The tablets are taken andriol testocaps orally, every day, at about the same time, with a little water.
Follow in the direction of the arrows until all the tablets have been taken. Over the next 7 days, do not take pills. During this period, should start menstruating (bleeding after discontinuation of the drug).Normally, menstruation starts on day 2-3 after the last tablet. On the 8th day even if your period continues, start taking the pill from the next pack.How to start taking Marvelon drug
- If you have not used oral contraceptives in the past month: Start taking Marvelon on the first day of the menstrual cycle (the first day of menstruation). Take a pill, which specified the day of the week, and then continue taking one pill a day in order. You can also start taking Marvelon for 2-5 days after the beginning of the menstrual cycle, but in this case it is necessary to use additional non-hormonal methods of contraception during the first 7 days of tablet-taking in the first cycle.
- In the transition to the other combination pill: You can start taking Marvelon on the next day after taking the last tablet of the drug that you are using, without any interruption. If the package also contains inactive contraceptive pills (without hormones), you can start taking Marvelon on the next day after taking the last pill with hormones. You can start taking pills Marvelon and later, but not later than the day after the tablet-free interval (or the next day after the last inactive tablet).
- When switching from pills containing progestogen only (minipill) You can stop taking the “mini-pill” in any day and start taking Marvelon the next day at the same time. However, during the first seven days of taking the pills Marvelon is necessary to use additional methods of contraception.
- In the transition from the injection or implant: start using Marvelon on the day when the next injection should be, or on the day of implant removal. During the first seven days of taking the pills Marvelon is necessary to use additional methods of contraception.
- After the birth of the child: it is recommended to wait until the first occurrence of a normal menstrual period before starting to take Marvelon. If you are breastfeeding, you should consult with your doctor.
- After miscarriage or abortion: Follow the doctor’s recommendations.If you want to stop taking the drug Marvelon
you can do it at any time whenever you want. If you stop taking the drug because you want to get pregnant, then before you try to conceive a child, it is usually recommended to wait for the natural occurrence of the first menstruation. This will allow you to predict the period of birth.What to do in case of missing the next dose
if you are late with taking the next pill less than 12 hours, the effectiveness of the drug is maintained.
Take the missed tablet as soon as you remember and the next tablet is taken at the usual time.
If you are late with taking the next tablet more than 12 hours, the effectiveness of the drug can be reduced. . The more pills you have missed, the higher the risk of reduced contraceptive efficacy
. Especially at high risk of becoming pregnant if you miss tablets at the beginning or end of the stack
is therefore necessary to follow these rules.
More than one missed pills in the pack – refer to the doctor. 1 missed tablet in the 1st week take the missed pill as soon as you remember (even if it will have to take two tablets at the same time) and take the next pill at the usual time. Use additional methods of contraception for the next seven days. If you have had sexual intercourse during the week before skipping pills, it may cause pregnancy. Tell your doctor immediately. 1 missed pill during the 2nd week Take the missed tablet as recall only (even if it will have to take two tablets at the same time) and take the next pill at the usual time. Efficacy is maintained, so additional methods of contraception are not required. 1 tablet missed in the third week, you can choose one of the following schemes without resorting to additional measures of contraception.1. Take the missed tablet as soon as you remember (even if it will have to take two tablets at the same time) and take the next pill at the usual time. Start the next pack as soon as the current one, without making a break in taking the drug. Bleeding at the cancellation can not be before the end of the second pack of the drug, but there may be spotting or unexpectedly heavy bleeding in the days of taking the pills. 2. Stop taking tablets from the currently used packaging, take a break for 7 days or less (including the day that you missed a pill) and start taking pills from the next burst. In this case, you can always start taking the pill from the next pack on the same day of the week, as usual.
References in the event of vomiting or diarrhea
If vomiting or diarrhea occurs within 3-4 hours following ingestion, absorption may be incomplete. In this case, you should use the recommendations for skipping the next dose.
If you want to delay the onset of menstruation
, you can postpone menstruation, if you start taking pills of the next pack as soon as the previous (non-stop).
You can take the tablets from the next pack until they run out. If you want to start menstruating, stop taking the tablets. When receiving the tablets of the second pack, you may experience a sudden profuse bleeding or spotting. Taking the pills from the next pack should be started after a 7-day break.
If you want to change the first day of menstruation
when using the drug in accordance with the recommendations of menstruation begins in the same day every 4 weeks. If you want to change the first day of menstruation, make shorter the next tablet-free interval.
For example, if your period usually starts on a Friday and you want it to be started on Tuesday (three days earlier), you should start taking the pill from the next pack 3 days earlier than usual.
If you make too short a tablet-free interval (eg, 3 days or less), then during the break, you may not be bleeding. During the reception of the next pack of pills may experience spotting or unusually heavy bleeding.
If you have unexpected bleeding
As with other oral contraceptives, during the first few months there may be irregular vaginal bleeding (spotting or sudden vaginal bleeding) between periods. The drug in this case it is necessary to continue as usual.
The emergence of intermenstrual bleeding during the first three months of reception does not mean that the contraceptive effect is reduced or that the drug is not suitable for you.
Irregular vaginal bleeding andriol testocaps usually stops once your body adjusts to the drug ( usually after three cycles of pills reception). If bleeding continues, becomes heavy, contact your doctor.
If you do not have your period
if you take all the pills in a timely manner, you have not had vomiting or diarrhea, you do not take other medicines, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. Continue to take Marvelon as usual.
If you have two times in a row was not menstruating, you may be pregnant. Do not start a new pack until the doctor rule out pregnancy.
have been reported following adverse reactions in patients taking Marvelon. They can occur in the first few months of using the drug, and usually diminish over time.
Headache, gastralgia, nausea, vomiting; tenderness and engorgement; weight gain, glucose intolerance, fluid retention in the body, changes in libido, depressed mood, swelling of the eyelids, skin rash, nodular erythema, conjunctivitis, discomfort while wearing contact lenses, thrombophlebitis, thromboembolism (may show impaired perception: visual disturbances, hearing loss), generalized pruritus, cholestatic jaundice, cholelithiasis, increased blood pressure, intermenstrual bleeding, a change in vaginal secretion may develop vaginal candidiasis.
With prolonged use (rare) – chloasma, hepatocellular adenoma.
of the serious consequences of hosting large number of pills Marvelon were reported. If you have taken several tablets at once, you may experience nausea, vomiting, vaginal bleeding. If you discover that a child swallows the pill, contact your doctor.
Interaction with other drugs and other forms of interaction
Interactions with certain drugs can lead to excessive bleeding and inefficiency of oral contraceptives. Such cases were observed when receiving hydantoins, barbiturates, primidone, carbamazepine, rifampicin, isoniazid; they are possible in the appointment oxcarbamazapine, topiramate, felbamate and griseofulvin. Reduced efficacy of oral contraceptives was also observed when taking certain antibiotics such as ampicillin, tetracycline, neomycin, penicillin, chloramphenicol, and activated carbon, laxatives.
Marvelon reduces the effectiveness of oral anticoagulants, anxiolytics (diazepam), the tricyclic antidepressants, theophylline, caffeine, hypoglycemic drugs, clofibrate, corticosteroids.
Always tell the doctor, who appoints you to the pill, which medicines you are already using. If the doctor prescribes you other medicines, tell him that you are taking Marvelon.
When you should contact your doctor
For regular inspection
If you are taking birth control pills, you need to have regular annual check-ups.
Consult your doctor immediately if:
- Have you noticed any change in health status (see section “Contraindications”, “Side Effects.”);
- You seal in the breast;
- You are going to take other medications;
- You are forced to comply with bed rest (during illness, after an injury), or you have an operation;
- you have a very heavy or prolonged vaginal bleeding;
- You missed a pill in the first week, and you have had sexual intercourse in the seven days before;
- Do you suspect that you are pregnant.Stop taking the drug and contact your doctor immediately if you notice possible signs of thrombosis:
- an unusual cough,
- severe chest pain, which may be given in the left hand;
- shortness of breath;
- unusual, severe pain, or prolonged headache or migraine attack;
- partial or complete loss of vision or double vision;
- speech impairment or loss of speech;
- a sudden change in hearing, smell or taste;
- dizziness or fainting;
- weakness or loss of sensation in a part of the body;
- severe abdominal pain;
- severe pain or swelling andriol testocaps of the legs.Effects on ability to drive and other machines
The effect of the drug Marvelon on ability to drive and operate with mechanisms were observed.
Running low dose t3 clen cycle trying to lose bodyfat isn’t a real hot idea imo.